Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My own holiday Michael Rosen style poems


My own holiday


Fun

No brother

No sister

No house work

No home work

Just all me

My holiday started with

Movies,games of soccer,

Riding billy man walking up

With rocky boy on the end of your bed

Taking weird and bazar pictures

What’s not to like

You feel happy,free,great,fanatic

All at the same time.

You wake up with sounds

Of the chickens in your ear

And the sound of the birds

When you walk down the stairs

You feel like nothing can stop you that day

So where am I .I hear you say

I could be any where france china and many more but for now

I with just stick in my head as long as i use my imagination i can dream it all UP IN BED.

by Renee & Ellie


This is our one we hope you enjoy this poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment