Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Micheal Rosen


We all wrote Micheal Rosen poem's mine was on Panthers....
To see the muscles ripple beneath the night black fur,
I say “what a creature, with those yellow gleaming eyes”,

I twist to watch that magnificent creature circling me,
It disappears into the night playing with my mind,
I see a flash of yellow, then a black bullet,

I hear a rustle, then a snapping twig,
I feel those eyes watching my every move.
I think its coming, I think I'm dead,
I yell into the night “come out and face me”
I stomp on the ground when all is quiet.
It is coming, it stalks me, I hear the hissing of it breath on my neck,
I feel the sharp claws rip me to the ground,
I turn to face the panther of the night. I think its in front of me,or behind?
I let out a cry of pain and anger as the gleaming white claws slice my back to ribbons,
I swing a fist but it only slices the air where the panther had been,
It sprints along the barren treetops
I see it, now I don’t I hear the air slush behind me I feel the the serrated teeth grasp my neck
Now I don’t feel,Now I don’t hear , ,Now I don’t talk, Now I’m dead.

Kynan

No comments:

Post a Comment