Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Micheal Rosen Poems

Micheal Rosen Poems all turned out fantastic. It took a couple of days but it was worth it. As they all were very funny or informative. I know that everyone did enjoy it. Everyone had a different topic that they did it on some examples are, Christmas, Easter, School and lots more. And here are some of our poems

POI!

The first time I touched that poi
I knew it was for me
I held it in my hands
And swung it in delight
Tried to catch it I don’t know what happened
But it hit me in the face!
I knew I wasn’t great
But I know I soon will be

As we learned
How to use the poi
I knew that it wasn't hard
and If I practiced I could be as good as good

So I practiced some moves
Over and over
Until my arm was nearly broken
And found that I can,
Use that poi

Now I can do it well
And are teaching others
In Kapahaka!

Done By Lucy.H

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!
It is nearly Christmas eve and everyone is really pleased. My sister and brother are ready to unwrap presents. My mum and dad are really excited but sad at the same time because all the presents have made one big bill. When us three kids went to bed dad came in and read a book to us called Jack and Jill. Man that is a great book!!!

What if.. I stay up all night? What will happen? Will I get a fright? Maybe Santa will not come and then everyone will call me a bum. Maybe I should just get some rest because tomorrow I will do my very best. I am really excited I have definitely run out of breath! Now all is left is to get a good night rest!.

By Hayley


Weren't they great!! Great job Lucy and Hayley, you worked hard on them.
Done by Hayley and Lucy H

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucy and Hayley,
    Your poems are great. Your post was a great way to explain what you did.
    See Ya,
    Hayley and Lucy

    ReplyDelete