Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Michael Rosen Poems

For writing this term we are focusing on poems. In the past few weeks we have been researching about Michael Rosen a famous poet. Then we had to write a poem in Michael Rosen's style. Here is a poem Keegan wrote.

Michael Rosen Poems
SNOW DAY

I like snow day
I had to get up at 6:00 so that I would not miss out.
Hurry up I yelled my granddad was going to take me and Kelly to school so that some parents could take us up skiing. We arrived there in about ten minuets at school I said good bye to my granddad and I walked down to Room 8 and waited for the other people to arrived when every one had arrived they started to brief everyone witch is just a fancy word for telling everyone what to do then we got in to are cars.
It toke a long long long [now keep saying long for about an hour] and then finely we got there we had to meet in a little hut. were we had to go into our groups my instructors name was george I thought he was tall. We had to go and get are boots and skis. We had to have a 90 minuet lesion we learnt how to tern and stop then he toke us up the intermediate slope that was fun then we had the rest of the day to go up and down up and down up and down the slopes and I only fell down two times
By Keegan
THE END
By Storm and Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment