Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Michael Rosen style poems!

Our class did Micheal Rosen style poems for writing.  Here are some excellent examples of them.

                                                The Last Day of Term


I’m always excited when the last bell rings

I can run outside and do all my things  

I run out the gates full of glee

Finally I can run around wild and free.


I go and see my Mum and Dad

We go down to the wharf and get an ice cream

We play tag and play on the beam

C’mon I yelled 

lets play on the beach

We saw a fish, it was just out of reach.


We drive on home 

Past the school

That place seriously isn’t cool

Now we go past the dairy

The lady in there is really hairy


We’re back at home

I pick up the phone

I call my Granny

I say it’s the holiday!



By Hayden




My life 

HI my name is Jordan and Im all ways  sad 

is it because my parents are mad 

why is that so bad.  I’ve a cousin  

his name is chad he’s all ways glad.


I step out  and look at the sea and think

 why my parents are so mean  

 what’s wrong with me and what am

 I doing here and what are you doing there  why are my feet so bear 

 and why do you have so much hair.



My name is Jordan and Im all ways mad

 is it because my parents are mad.



No comments:

Post a Comment