Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Michael Rosen Poems

We have made some awesome poems about what we like and what we dislike. My poem was about Easter Day which is my favorite day of the year! And here is an example of my poem, I hope you like it.
The Easter Sensation

I love Easter I’ve always have.
Every morning every night, I think about it all the time.
When its Easters eve, I think about it so hard I burst into thousand of fleas.
Now its time to say good night, good dreams are coming tonight.
Its 6:30 I can’t hardly sleep I’m so excited I can’t even speak.

Half an hour later, I’m finally awake, its easter!!!
As I hoped out of bed I can already smell the goodness of rich chocolate.
My Mum and Dad were out already out they said to me “go and have a look in the bag you'll find lollies there”.
As I opened my bag I saw nothing there, I looked around the room as I saw my dad grinning with a laugh, What had happened last night!

By Laura T :) :0

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura

    I REALLY LOVE YOUR POEM IT IS SO COOL!!\

    I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GROOVY DAY

    SEE YA

    ReplyDelete