Thursday, August 4, 2011

PRODUCTION POST

My thoughts on the production - A Magical Mystery Tour

I loved the experience that I experienced when taking on the roll as The Builder in our class play - The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
I have been in the other two productions, but I never actually said anything, I mainly danced but sometimes sang in a group, so I was rather nervous this year because I wasn't sure how I'd react to having a live audience in front of me while I was acting. The main reason as to why I was nervous, as I have never been very good at speeches and tend to speak very fast.
I ended up loving being on stage, working with others in my class and just wanted nothing more than to do it again. My most memorable moment would probably be when the play started and us five villagers are standing behind a piece of cardboard, hearing the music start, dancing to the front of the stage and hearing the audience laugh, definitely a favorite moment.

Thoughts by,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment