Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back To School For Term 3

Isaac's First Day of Term 3

Getting up on Monday morning at 7 am was tiring but I eventually dragged myself out of bed and got ready for the school day.

When I arrived at school so many people were talking about their holidays. The morning started off like a usual Monday morning but halfway through the day Emma and Zarek started to go quite mad because they found out that they were one of the School Is Cool Finalists.

Flynn's First Day of Term 3

I had to rush to school after I had slept in to 5.00am. Some people think school is boring but I like it because it's more fun than staying at home with my brother. When I arrived at school no one was in the class because it was the first day of term 3.

To be continued... (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment