Thursday, August 4, 2011

My thoughts on the Production last term!!!

Ok, well as some of you already know we had our production on the last week of term. The theme was based around The Beatles and no not the bug, it was the most amazing band of all time you know!!

Our play was The Pied Piper Of Hamelin, it's a rather sad story. I was the narrator it was kind of scary because I am not much of a public speaker but I guess it was good for me, because it was one of my goals for last term.

On the Dress rehearsal I had a last line after they chased the mayor out of town (That was apart of our play) and every one started clapping so I had to wait for them to stop then I said my line so they had to clap twice. On the Wednesday performance it was a full house. That was the most scariest thing because my family was there and so the most I spoke was in the scene that my class was in when they stopped into a freeze frame and most of the audience looked at me when I spoke.=(

At the end when everyone had down their performance we all came into the hall for the finale and sang Revolution, Let it be and Yellow Submarine.

All together I had a fun time making the play with my class mates and teacher. I think we all did a great job.
By Eva =) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment