Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You only get out of life what you put into it

You only get out of life what you put into it. That is our teachers favourite motto, it practically means that you can't expect things to happen without trying, you can only achieve something if you work for it. So for us Yr 8s, this is the term to work hard to achieve our goals at Mapua school.

Emily's Goals ;
I would like to get at least three '3s' at athletics day, that is the highest amount of points you can get for each individual activity.
It would be fantastic to get good scores for my high school tests.
When I go to my work experience, to get involved in the activities and be able to do the job properly and efficiently.

Laura's Goals ;
I would love to get at least two 'excellence' in my report this year.
To get into the talent quest and come 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.
When the tests for high school come around I would be over joyed to get great scores.
To get another maths award at the awards assembly.

Well it is sad that this is the last term for us at Mapua School, but hopefully we will achieve our goals.
By Laura and Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment