Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Our Goals for Term 4

OK, well, it's Term 4! Wow! What a fast year. It's just zoomed by! This is the fourth and final term of the year. And it's only 7 seven weeks! Yeah! Joking. Anyway, here are our goals for this very, very short term:

Zarek's goal:

Make this the best term of my life, because it is my last term at Mapua School. I am devastated to be leaving. I want this to be the best term ever. And I aim to make the best out of everything. To get out of the term what I put in, which is a lot. I really have had the best education that anyone could ever receive.

Lara's goal:

My term 4 goal is to strive to be the best at athletics, and try to get into the relay teams so that I can represent the school in our Athletics day. I want to be the best because I am very passionate about sport, and feel that you should always enjoy and try your best at everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment