Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What We Want To Achieve This Year

Kelly
I want to improve my guitar skills so that my band and I can perform with confidence and sound good, I have lessons every Thursday at school, so this should be achievable.

I also want to achieve well academically, do my best in all subjects and improve my strengths and weaknesses.

I would like to compete in the Nelson A&P Show with my dog in the dog handling category and come in one of the placing, he knows a few tricks, but I'd like to teach him more.

Careers day is next week and I am going to Halifax, a vet in Nelson, to hopefully gain some knowledge of what it is like to be a vet and learn some helpful tips on how to become a good one.




Emma
I would like to be able to play the drums so that when the band of four that we are more than amazing when we perform.

I would also like to be a bit of a mathematician so i want to achieve as much as i can in maths and learn as much math as possible and not get board of it.

Also one other thing I'd like to achieve is that i be, maybe not the fastest but one of the fastest people in the school so that at athletics so I can be useful for the school and know that I've done something for the school

No comments:

Post a Comment