Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Goals For Term 4 Georgia & Harriett

Georgia's goals
This term I hope to get a better score for Athletics than I did last year. I am also really looking forward to starting our careers unit and going to the careers expo. Another thing I am excited about this term are the Whenua Iti overnight stay for the house leaders and looking forward to the Aquatic centre and rabbit island trip.

Harriett's goals
This Term I am aiming to get the most improved cup for my maths. I think I have greatly improved in self-confidence and my written work. I have been spending a lot of spare time at home (both this year and last year) going on online games and going over things I don't understand by doing more of it. I used to have to go up to the teachers desk A LOT during maths time because I could work out the problem, but now that rarely happens. It would be a really great end to my last year at Mapua School. I will have felt that I had really achieved something.

No comments:

Post a Comment