Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Summer Tournament

This years annual summer tournament is coming up and we are practicing hard and are looking forward to the challenge.

"My favorite game is ultimate frisbee and I can't wait to play it with my team."
Kelly

"I can't wait until the summer tournament, my favorite game is ultimate frisbee."
Emily

"Play Ball is fun, but it is not my best sport and I still need to work on my skills for this game."
Kelly

"I still need to work on my volleyball skills but I hope I can get better before the summer tournament."
Emily

"I am alright at volleyball, but I need to work on my serving and hitting, so I pretty much have to improve on everything to achieve my goal of being good at volleyball."
Kelly

"I do not enjoy playing play ball, but I am happy to play with and for my team and I am sure it won't be that bad."
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment