Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moving to Mapua school!


Hi I'm Grace, I am from Christchurch, but recently I have moved to Mapua to get away from all the after-shocks, falling buildings, rubble, and devastation that the most recent Christchurch has coursed.
I am now going to school here, at Mapua. I have come from Casebrook Intermediate, so as you can imagine it is quite a swop to this little school. Mapua school is very different from Casebrook, it feels weird not wearing a uniform, but its good not having to tie up my hair for school everyday! Casebrook is a school only for year 7's and 8's, so it seems really odd having lots of little kids around me again!
The people here are all really friendly and easy to talk to. Everyone has been soo helpful and welcoming! I've made some new friends that have been really good showing me around the school, and where everything is.
It has been a wonderful experience coming here, meeting new people and doing things i haven't done before. It has also been a wonderful learning experience too!
I will never forget thing school or any of the wonderful people in it!
I hope I will get the opportunity to visit again some time.
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment