Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Room 11 speeches
Room 11 speeches were done on June 8th on Tuesday, everyone got the chills even Mrs Stephens.
From obesity to global warming there were lots of categories, our speeches couldn't be better. From Lydia to Jess it was a long wait. Some people had to change their turns, because of their keynote. I was 6th, but I did it 3-4 times 'cause I didn't reach the time limit, and eventually I was 5 seconds off in the end.
Now I think I should have done more work and known my speech better or it will turn into custard. I wasn't the only one - a few more people had to do it but only twice. In the end my speech about saving the environment would have sunk in because if I heard a speech 3-4 times I would have done anything to help the environment! I think everyone enjoyed it in the end. It was fun.

By Cacilda.

1 comment: